Chapala.com Webboard

Breakfast @ La Mision

Starting this coming Sunday March 26th and every Sunday thereafter La Mision will be offering a very special Breakfast Menu from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Chef Julian has spent many hours putting together both his team and especially the menu he wants to deliver for a wonderful and delicious start to your Sundays.

The menu will feature both traditional Mexican and NOB favorites, all made fresh and from scratch, including hand made tortillas right in front of you.

Also featured will be a full bar including all your favorite breakfast beverages, and to top off your visit will be the music of Victor and his father ignachio

Hope to see you this Sunday and every Sunday and you can make your reservation by calling 108 0887 or texting or calling 331 298 2560

22 hours ago, Dancing Queen said:

will u be doing golden fizzes?

Went on Google and got the recipe. since we were closed yesterday have no idea if our bartender has any experience making them. Will find out later. Curious are they a popular breakfast drink, as they are made with a raw egg yolk? Thanks for the suggestion.

I can tell you that there are 15 Mexican entrees, 18 NOB entrees, a selection of 10 different drinks, 4 different coffees, plus a full bar including Bloody Marys and Mimosas.

I know this because I have been home ill all week and I talked to the chef yesterday and asked him to give me this info, among other things.

We wanted a balance between both the Mexicans and NOB so that we would not be seen as either a NOB menu or Mexican menu, but one that would accommodate both cultures.

Archived