Chapala.com Webboard

Guadalajara Reporter on Internet

I subscribe to the Guadalajara Reporter on the Internet.  I've kept my subscription acknowledgment email from the Reporter in my email Inbox, and I click on the link given in it to access the paper.  But trying to get the paper today, I receive the message that the website cannot be reached.  Anyone know anything about this?

I made the switch to the .net site weeks ago.  But - I can not log in now!  So my subscription is useless.  I tried two different browsers, and every login link I could find on the new .net site, and nothing worked.  So I reached out to the Guad Reporter tech help, and the message I received back was that, I should be able to log in.  Excuse me - that is the problem that I´m reporting?  So I am left with viewing only the content available to the public.  Needless to say, I won´t be renewing that subscription.  (BTW - I was an IT professional for over 30 years, this is definitely not a case of ¨the problem is between the chair and the keyboard¨...) 

I'll assume you deleted any old cookies related to GDL Reporter.

They aren't too swift when it comes to using the internet.  One of the more problematic sites I've encountered.  But I don't have any trouble logging in at the dot net site.  They have an office in Plaza Bugambillias, you may want to stop in there and discuss the problem with them.

Maybe ComputerGuy can help also.

Archived