Chapala.com Webboard

indian exercise clubs wanted 3 sets

Well I did that RV and found an 1800's origin with the Brits.   Now I don't have to call them Native American Clubs!   I have not seen them used since the early 50's and then only at posh men's clubs.   I understand the principals but was curious why a form of dumbells wouldn't work perhaps augmented with phillipine arnis sticks.    My thought process was Mexico has not an obvious claim to the use of these bowling pins due to Spanish rather than British influence.   So was thinking of alternatives.  But thanks to google I see them readily available so problem solved!

new news

Jimmy at the family fitmess gym, 3rd floor next cinama  del lago, Jimmy will be putting on a class, using Indian clubs in about  two months with Indian clubs

it appears i will have have the clubs made to order.

it seems interest is growing, Indian clubs are great for shoulder rehabilitation

i am going to help get this class up and running  as it is an important class for persons with shoulder problems

i need the class since i go kayaking.

cost of class probably be gym membership and 100 pesos for one area, probably meet several times week

does anyone want to chip in and buy a set of Indian club i believe i can get them made for  300 pesos a set   1 pound , 15 US

PM ME  IF INTERESTED

Archived