Chapala.com Webboard

Searching for tech to do some laptop computer maintenance...

DeborahM

1 hour ago, TelsZ4 said:

It's great to see at least some of us supporting legal tax paying local business people, rather than illegal non tax paying gringos who troll this board looking for business ..

Do you understand this is the kind of posting that got you put on moderator review previously?

Knock it off.  Last warning.

TelsZ4 not only insulted the ComputerGuy but all foreigners running businesses Lakeside. According to him all foreigners are tax dodgers and especially those who "troll" this board for business. I wonder how Spencer at Intercasa feels about being painted with that broad brush. 

5 hours ago, moderator-2 said:

Do you understand this is the kind of posting that got you put on moderator review previously?

Knock it off.  Last warning.

So I'm not allowed to say support local business .. I never once mentioned anyone

My post was all about supporting local business ...

5 hours ago, Xena said:

TelsZ4 not only insulted the ComputerGuy but all foreigners running businesses Lakeside. According to him all foreigners are tax dodgers and especially those who "troll" this board for business. I wonder how Spencer at Intercasa feels about being painted with that broad brush. 

I never insulted anyone .. All I  said was support local Mexican business people.

Archived