Chapala.com Webboard

On Saturday I rescued an adorable little dog from a very mean guy on the Playa who was doing his best to drown him.

He is long haired, doesn't seem to shed; caramel colored with white streaks, and is as loving as all get out.  He looks like a miniature fox....If he was a girl, he'd look like a smaller version of "Lady" from Lady and the Tramp. Today he was groomed at Ladron's; tomorrow he goes in for teeth cleaning and to be neutered.  I expect he's around 8-10 years old and about 10-12 lbs..  Very sweet disposition; walks on a leash; has slept quietly next to the bed the two night's he is here.   I will keep him until next Monday when his surgery has healed....after that he is ready for adoption.  I will pay for all his medical care to date.  He will need his vaccinations after the surgery.

This pup would make a perfectly excellent pet for anyone who would love an adoring companion.  He is quiet, housebroken (and maybe broken-hearted from his ordeal).  Right now he just wants somebody to love.  Would that be you?  If so, call me/him 766-4338

4 hours ago, Carrol said:

On Saturday I rescued an adorable little dog from a very mean guy on the Playa who was doing his best to drown him.

He is long haired, doesn't seem to shed; caramel colored with white streaks, and is as loving as all get out.  He looks like a miniature fox....If he was a girl, he'd look like a smaller version of "Lady" from Lady and the Tramp. Today he was groomed at Ladron's; tomorrow he goes in for teeth cleaning and to be neutered.  I expect he's around 8-10 years old and about 10-12 lbs..  Very sweet disposition; walks on a leash; has slept quietly next to the bed the two night's he is here.   I will keep him until next Monday when his surgery has healed....after that he is ready for adoption.  I will pay for all his medical care to date.  He will need his vaccinations after the surgery.

This pup would make a perfectly excellent pet for anyone who would love an adoring companion.  He is quiet, housebroken (and maybe broken-hearted from his ordeal).  Right now he just wants somebody to love.  Would that be you?  If so, call me/him 766-4338

You are a really special person!

Archived