Chapala.com Webboard

Need advice on mail delivery

virgogirl

My family has received a debit card from my bank in the states i need to have sent down here. The old card will be defunct at the end of the month..Is the best way to have it sent DSL? I have seen those kind of trucks around here doing deliveries.Anything special I should know about having it delivered to my home (live in Riberas)

TIA

Yes, iShop keeps business hours. The charge for pickup service is 20 pesos.

Details:

Your Name

Carr. Chapala-Jocotepec #144

San Antonio Tlayacapan

Chapala, Jalisco C.P. 45900

phone (376) 766-1933

They will not phone or answer emails. You have to phone them when you think it is in, tell them your name, and the courier used. DHL will ship financial cards, but will not insure them against loss or misuse.

The last time I sent something to iShop, they signed for it and then gave it to the wrong person, and never did get it back, even though they seemed to know who it was. I gave them two weeks and gave up.

Just be aware that they do not ask for ID when you pick something up. Questionable security for something like credit cards.

What is the old saying? When it has to absolutely has to get there, FedEx! To the iShop address quoted earlier. You get a tracking number and delivery notification and the moment it is delivered, go there and get it!

Archived