Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MikeB

US Plated Car Needed

5 posts in this topic

A friend of mine is moving to the states and would like an economical US plated car.  Call if you are willing to sell and get your car out of the country.  Mike 331-330-1050 

PS She may be willing to trade her Jalisco plated, 2012 Nissan March in exchange. It has 63,000 kilometers on it.

Check the Facebook page, Beg, Barter, Buy & Sell Lake Chapala - there is a US plated 97 Lexus ES 300, people are going permanente  $35,000  Call 387-761-0852

Has she found a car?

I'm selling a 2014 Mazda 3 I Grand Touring Hatchback, AWESOME CAR! (NM plates)  Gets 30 mpg city and 40 hwy. Still under warranty It has less than 28,000 miles on it.Its made in Japan so cannot be PLATED here but plating it here only applies to Permant Residents.

Petra O. If you are not already aware, your foreign plated Mazda cannot be sold to anyone in Mexico. Well, only if that person is going to immediately drive it out of Mexico and cancel your TIP (window sticker) at the border. 

My friend found the car she needed but my brother is visiting at the end of this month and willing to drive a car to the states and cancel the TIP at the border.