Chapala.com Webboard

best breakfast I've had in Mx

Stymie

relatives will be staying at the hotel so I wanted to try the restaurant there before they arrived.   I was very pleasantly surprised, and enjoyed a great breafast: eggs were perfect, bacon was American style and not the paper thin variety.    Coffee was very good, but my favorite art of the meal was their wonderful hash browns.    Looking forward to trying some other things on the menu.

John and I went yesterday (Friday) and had a delightful breakfast there.  He ordered the "Skillet" which (I think) had a hash brown base, sausage gravy and eggs (cooked as he liked) on top.  I went with the Scrambled Eggs cooked with Creamed Cheese & Scallions.  We each ordered a side of bacon which was flavorful.  DELISH!  The presentation was also lovely.  The price was very reasonable and Jimmy was a delightful host.  The garden area is also quite pleasant.  To be so close to the Plaza, it's really quiet and somewhat private.

Although it was our first breakfast there, it certainly won't be out last.  If you haven't checked it out yet, I encourage you to give it a try.  We were delighted.

Happy New Year!

Valerie :)

Archived