Chapala.com Webboard

Hello,

We spent 8 winters in Roca Azul care taking a Mexican friend's home. She is now living in it with her family, so we are looking for a rental or care taking situation from approx. Jan 1 to April 15/2017. We are a Canadian couple (senior) with great references both here and in Chapala. We own a home in Gibsons BC Canada so have lots of experience with home maintenance, and would look after your place as though it was our own.  We are adaptable and would also be happy with an affordable rental. We prefer from the Racquet Club to Jocotepec. But we have an open mind. We need two bedrooms, preferably two bathrooms, and a place set up with WiFi. Basically a home ready to move into. (stove, fridge, don't care about TV) We are happy to look after the garden, a pet or two and any other home details required. 

I am an ESL teacher and fiber artist. Ivan is a retired Captain of the Arctic Fox II and was a Math Professor. I am also community counselor and Ivan works as a jeweler in Canada. We are both honest sincere caring people who love and know the Chapala community very well.

I have a keen interest in hiking, cross country skiing, walking and photography. Ivan loves swimming, reading and is a metalsmith. He can fix anything! We have traveled around the world and are very adaptable, respectful people. 

Feel free to call Evi at  (Gibsons BC)  604 886 8097  or email  

eviblueth@gmail.com

DSCF0929.jpg

DSCF2354.jpg

P5030007.jpg

20151225_111252.jpg

P1020382.jpg

PC110197.jpg

DSCF0443.jpg

P5250279.jpg

P2050089.jpg

DSCF2700.jpg