Chapala.com Webboard

We are retired professionals who have been house and pet sitting for the past two and a half years. We will be arriving in the Lake Chapala area for a sit from September 10 until October 26. We would like to remain in the area for a period of time and are especially interested in finding a sit for the Christmas period.

We would like something beginning early to mid-December until early January (or longer), and wish to have our adult son (an electrician in Canada) join us for a couple of weeks. We do not generally charge for our services as we feel the exchange of living in your home is a fair return for caring for your pets and home. Our house sitting profile may be viewed at https://branded.me/gail-randy-harrison

If you are searching for experienced, caring and responsible home and pet sitters, please contact us. 

We are looking for someone to house/pet sit from Nov 30 to Dec 10.  We live in Chapala Hacienda 1.  PM if interested.

Hello folks! My guy and I been living in Ajijic for a couple of months now and have really fallen in love with the area. We've been house sitting and managing the owner's Airbnb while they traveled. We will be leaving Ajijic soon, but are thinking about returning in November/December. We would love to find another house sit arrangement. We both work online, are great with animals, Airbnb Superhosts and come with sparkling references! 

Please message me to ask any questions, and to arrange a time to meet in person!  I look forward to hearing from you!

IMG_0041.JPG

• 10 months later...

Hello Housesitters!  We need housesitter(s) to dogsit our 2 friendly dogs (chihuahua, poodle) from Dec 3-9 and Feb 13-18 in our home.  We live about 15 mins. east of Chapala, 30 mins. east of Ajijic in Tlachichilco, so having a car would be a plus, although there is good bus service.  Our 2 bedroom, 2 bath home is located in a small, quiet complex with mostly gringos, front security gate and pool, excellent view of lake/mountains and nice breeze.  Dogs are easy to care for.  Also need help with watering plants.  If interested, please call 763-5824. 

Archived