Chapala.com Webboard

A small solid white Chihuahua mix (about 2 months old) is available for adoption through Dr. Karen Gonzalez.  I received a Facebook message from Karen yesterday but we just adopted a puppy that was abandoned recently.  We're at our limit right now!

Hoping someone will be interested and contact Karen for this precious fur baby.  She's with Dr. Karen Gonzalez now as she tries to find a forever home for her.

Thanks, in advance, for help getting the word out!

Valerie :)

J. Miller, I haven't seen the little one but the lady who is fostering her said she is a female, solid white Chihuahua.  She's about 8 weeks old so I'm guessing she's pretty small.  I'll ask her for a photo. :)

Valerie

Thevalerieleigh  We would love to see a picture; PM me if you need an e-mail address to send it to.  Can you tell me what the mix is or at least what it is suspected to be.  I suppose if it is a Chi mix, then whatever breed the other gene pool is, the pup would stay small (under ten pounds?).

I've sent the questions to Dra. Karen.  Waiting for a reply and will be happy to re-post photos and any additional info.  Would be delighted to see this little one placed in a loving home.

I'd LOVE to get her placed and it sounds like you have a great home.  I'll ask Dra. Karen again. :)

Just got a text from Dra. Karen with her phone number.  She'd love for you to give her a call and you can get together and see the puppy.  It's 331-158-4236.  I'm hoping this will work out and the fur baby will get a great new forever home.

Thanks for your patience and interest!

I received a note from Dra. Karen and understand J. Miller has the lucky "forever" home.  Thrilled this all worked out and hope you love this little one as much as she did.  I know you'll make a great Dad for her. :)

Perhaps you can post a photo of this cutie since we've never seen her.

Congratulations!

Thanks Valerie but I will never make a good Dad; we will probably be good mothers though!  Anyway, "Harper Bianca" is a little treasure; she is a sister to our very elderly Soft Coated Wheaten, Ayelish, and to our two rescues Sawyer (formerly Mirabel) and  Isabella Goldfish.  We feel that we are the lucky ones and wish to thank you for leading us to her!

SO THRILLED to hear this J. Miller.  Sorry I didn't know you are a "she", LOL!  Wonderful to hear precious little "Harper Bianca" is already enjoying her forever home with her new family.

I don't think I know how to post a photo either, but one day, maybe I'll see you and the little one around town.  Thanks again for adopting this little one.  

Archived