Chapala.com Webboard

Possible Internet TV solution

Received the snippet below in an ad via my e-mail today supposedly because I subscribe to USTVNow. I know nothing of the company or their service or reliability, and just tossing it out for your research and diligence if Internet TV is of interest. The price seems quite reasonable.

For just 10.99 per month you can access over 200 tv channels, every sports event in full hd, as well as complete coverage of your favourite tv shows on all of your streaming media devices. Using the coupon code "ustvnow" you can also enjoy more of a discount! Don't forget you will need to make a brand new account at www.TVHDStreaming.com

I think that company is trolling USTVNow customers. About a month ago I received several emails from them saying ustvnow was closing down and that you need to sign up for their new service. I contacted ustvmow support and they assured me that they are not closing down and that this company has no association with ustvnow. I don't know any more about them and don't know anything about their service, but would be very careful as their business practices are certainly suspect.

1 hour ago, oasiscloud said:

I think that company is trolling USTVNow customers. About a month ago I received several emails from them saying ustvnow was closing down and that you need to sign up for their new service. I contacted ustvmow support and they assured me that they are not closing down and that this company has no association with ustvnow. I don't know any more about them and don't know anything about their service, but would be very careful as their business practices are certainly suspect.

I got the same response when I contacted USTVnow.com.

Do not sign up with that other company as they are Trolls!

maw

Archived