Chapala.com Webboard

Psychological Counseling Services?

Friend would like to find professional counselor, social worker, psychologist short term to help in deciding some personal issues.  Prefer lakeside, of course, but will drive to GDL if necessary.  Fluent English required. Would really appreciate personal recommendations which may be pm'ed to me, if you prefer not to post. Thanks very much.

• 1 year later...
On 4/5/2016 at 9:54 AM, Al Berca said:

Friend would like to find professional counselor, social worker, psychologist short term to help in deciding some personal issues.  Prefer lakeside, of course, but will drive to GDL if necessary.  Fluent English required. Would really appreciate personal recommendations which may be pm'ed to me, if you prefer not to post. Thanks very much.

Experienced and licensed psychotherapist Maya Montgomery is now providing professional psychological counseling services in centro Ajijic. phone: 376-766-2563, email: aramia1@live.com 

Based on experience, I have confidence in Valerie Rhoda--she has individual counseling sessions at her house/office in central Ajijic, and she also runs several support groups. PM me for contact info.

Archived