Chapala.com Webboard

Custom Exhaust Work

Pogo

There is a side street that runs parallel to the highway, just past Soriana. He has a big sign saying "Mofles" "Radiadores". This is exactly what he does, he made some custom diesel pipes for me. He does good work, economical and recommended by many. Right beside is another, fairly large mechanics shop run by Pepe. Same recommendations for mechanical work, he speaks full English, but is very busy. Pepe also is equipped for bodywork and painting.

There is a side street that runs parallel to the highway, just past Soriana. He has a big sign saying "Mofles" "Radiadores". This is exactly what he does, he made some custom diesel pipes for me. He does good work, economical and recommended by many. Right beside is another, fairly large mechanics shop run by Pepe. Same recommendations for mechanical work, he speaks full English, but is very busy. Pepe also is equipped for bodywork and painting.

I know that place! I will check it out tomorrow. Thanks, Chillin.

Up towards the highway hill. There is also a good fresh chicken store and a good carneceria in that area. Don't know about visiting on this Fiesta Guadaloupe Saturday though. They are a very tight, family neighborhood there. There is a huge kid's school up behind there. Of course the kids have to walk past the slaughter house and then walk up Scorpion street to get there.

Archived