Chapala.com Webboard

Free Diabetes testing today 11-19-15

SoxFan

Greetings from Beautiful Pasadena California. I recently visited Ajijic, and I'm sure your not surprised to learn that I fell in love with the town. I'm a registered nurse and was contemplating the possibilities of obtaining employment there. Realizing that A) there must be a plethora of nurses already and B) salaries are probably less than a third of what I make here. However life is short and I would appreciate any information that would make this move a possibility. Thank you!!!

Greetings from Beautiful Pasadena California. I recently visited Ajijic, and I'm sure your not surprised to learn that I fell in love with the town. I'm a registered nurse and was contemplating the possibilities of obtaining employment there. Realizing that A) there must be a plethora of nurses already and B) salaries are probably less than a third of what I make here. However life is short and I would appreciate any information that would make this move a possibility. Thank you!!!

I'm pretty sure you would need the proper visa to work here. If you post your question in Mexico General, I am sure one of the fine folks there would know all the info that you seek.

Archived