Chapala.com Webboard

MagicJack Crashed

If it's the MJ unit and not the adapter, then you will have to chat with them online to get a replacement. If it's over a year old and out of warranty, they charge $25, under a year then it's $10. If you want it fairly quickly, then it has to be sent to one of the mail services here like iShop or HandyMail. If it comes through iShop, it'll get pegged with duty. Last time I paid $10 US. It might pass through free with the other services, I'm not sure how they do it. If you can get someone to buy you a new unit in the US, all you need is the cheaper MJ Go for $39, which ends up being about the same if you're in the over one year boat. I'm going up this Sat. and coming back in about 10 days if that would help out.

I have a brand new MagicJack Express still in the box that I just received last week. I thought I lost my old one and found it within the last few days. Cost is 665p at today's rate. If interested please email me at jbarbiery@yahoo.com

Try magicJack® now
with our new low costlogo-express.png

Free 3 months of service

• Unlimited local & long distance calling to the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico & U.S. Virgin Islands
  • No contract No monthly bills
  • Free magicApp download. Your home/business calls ring on your smartphone. Premium features Included!

Archived