Chapala.com Webboard

What's happened to Chillin' at LCS?

gringal

The office was closed so that you couldn't find out while you were there?

In answer to this peculiar question: I asked one of the volunteers and she said she had no idea what happened. I thought maybe someone on this board might know. That was the purpose of the post.

My wife just came from there after sitting on the front desk for four hours. She confirms they are gone but doesn't know why.

My guess is that there just wasn't enough business to keep it open. Among other things, this is really the slow time of the year at LCS.

I apologize for my peculiar question. I thought your post peculiar since you were at the best possible location to find your answer but chose to post it rather than find the onsite executive director and ask him to receive a definitive answer to your question. Just a typical day of peculiarities, apparently.

I apologize for my peculiar question. I thought your post peculiar since you were at the best possible location to find your answer but chose to post it rather than find the onsite executive director and ask him to receive a definitive answer to your question. Just a typical day of peculiarities, apparently.

This exchange is veering into the realm of the peculiar. That being said, I accept the apology. ^_^

The way I understand it, this was not the most pressing item on Gringal's mind today. She was simply curious, and not getting a definitive answer from the volunteer at LCS, simply went about her business. It's unfortunate that she was not able to ask that simply curious question here without being told what she should have done instead.

The way I understand it, this was not the most pressing item on Gringal's mind today. She was simply curious, and not getting a definitive answer from the volunteer at LCS, simply went about her business. It's unfortunate that she was not able to ask that simply curious question here without being told what she should have done instead.

LOL.

Al Berca, I think ComputerGuy's sarcasm was aimed at you, so I find your response odd!

I guess they took umbrage at my not liking their music....frankly having two persons there for the amount of sales was sure to be a loss maker..you do not have to be a brain surgeon to see the lack of traffic.. let the members who want the concession try and run the operation, that is if they want to work for peanuts

That will teach to prod a sleeping dog in the first place.

Let's face it: If Zed, who's there so frequently, doesn't know, I think the subject has run its course and it's time for a nap.

:015: :015: :015:

That will teach you to prod a sleeping dog in the first place. LOL It has never worked well for me, either. LOL...again.

That will teach to prod a sleeping dog in the first place.

That will teach you to prod a sleeping dog in the first place. LOL It has never worked well for me, either. LOL...again.

Depends on the dog. Some pups are real smart and a lot of fun. On the other hand........you're right. :unsure:

I'm still amazed at how difficult it is to ask a straight-forward question sometimes... remember this one? Question: "Where's a good place for late night pizza?" Answer: "Make your own."

I remember that one. Classic. Sometimes the temptation to respond with what you REALLY think is almost irresistible, but that's what civilization is all about, eh? :016:

Odd. Someone asks a question and then someone feels they have to question the question. If you have to post something why not answer the question rather than wasting everyone's time and wasting space on this board. If you don't know the answer don't post.

No Gringal I decided I didn't want to know. Sometimes things like this are just too much for me anymore.

We are all at Black and White on plaza until we get coffee back and Cinder (the one eyed friendly LCS kitty) is getting lonely.

If I hear anything public from management I will post but solutions to problems like this take time.

Archived