Chapala.com Webboard

US Tax Advice Locally

• 3 weeks later...

See my ad "Efficient Wealth Management" - page 17 in the July 2015 Ojo del Lago magazine.

I have lived here fulltime for 14 years and do individual US taxes and tax returns for Canadian Residents and Canadian Non-Residents. Also, independent financial planning for Americans and Canadians fulltime from here in Mexico.

See my ad "Efficient Wealth Management" - page 17 in the July 2015 Ojo del Lago magazine.

I have lived here fulltime for 14 years and do individual US taxes and tax returns for Canadian Residents and Canadian Non-Residents. Also, independent financial planning for Americans and Canadians fulltime from here in Mexico.

I'll stay with my current tax service. I'm a little put off by your self-promotion unlike Spencer who gives us lots of info and includes his bona fides or Rony who sells his chocolates while he provides a much-needed job placement service.

I'll stay with my current tax service. I'm a little put off by your self-promotion unlike Spencer who gives us lots of info and includes his bona fides or Rony who sells his chocolates while he provides a much-needed job placement service.

This isn't self promotion. Brian was asked by another poster to tell about himself. He could have sent a PM, but then other people would not know what he does. The forum is for info, no? As for offering free info, immigration and legal questions come up frequently, and have a broad appeal. Tax questions are a highly personal and individual issue....incorrect advice without all the facts pertaining to the individual could lead people astray. Spencer and Rony are to be applauded for all they do for the community. It is apples and oranges.

This is getting too personal. I'll leave it because Alpha1 handled it nicely.

But no more of this, please.

We have used Wayne Renz for our U.S. taxes for a couple of years. He is excellent and available for questions all year. He has given us additional financial advice that has been very helpful. PM me if you want his phone number or email. I prefer not to post it publicly. without his permission.

Archived