Chapala.com Webboard

I must return States to care for ill elder sibs/family. This LaFloresta cat adopted us, loves dogs, would probably prefer to stay Lower LaFloresta if possible. It's always been her neighborhood. Probably 3 yrs old. She has shots and fixed. Sweet, soft, cuddling, not a pest at all, completely trained. Pls help her find her new home. She is mostly white with some orange and black spots.

I must return States to care for ill elder sibs/family. This LaFloresta cat adopted us, loves dogs, would probably prefer to stay Lower LaFloresta if possible. It's always been her neighborhood. Probably 3 yrs old. She has shots and fixed. Sweet, soft, cuddling, not a pest at all, completely trained. Pls help her find her new home. She is mostly white with some orange and black spots.

May I suggest posting a picture?

If SUZ was simply returning, period, then yes -- I agree.

BUT -- she is going back to difficult family situation(s) that might include allergies, space difficulties, or any other number of things that make it impossible for the cat to go along.

At least she's making an effort, and not simply taking off and leaving Miss Kitty to fend for herself -- which far too many people do/have done around here over the years.......

• 2 weeks later...

Archived