Chapala.com Webboard

In Mexico move. A few guys and a truck

Call Zurdo! (His real name is Gaspar, but everybody calls him Zurdo according to my friend.) He and his band of brothers moved me locally within Ajijic. I'm sure they'd be willing to do a longer-haul move. They were great in every way. They have everything they need re packing materials, and trucks, etc. 33 11 16 51 09. Please tell him I sent you. He's a really nice guy, and a neighbor. :)

Interstate moves require special licenses and permits, are subject to inspection by Federales and Aduana, so only professional movers are eligible to contract with you.

Interstate moves require special licenses and permits, are subject to inspection by Federales and Aduana, so only professional movers are eligible to contract with you.

What are you saying? There's no Aduana or Federales involvment within the country. If you don't move outside Mexico, there's no such a thing. I have problems to believe that. i can move my stuff myself or with a friend or an acquaintance and there's no licence or permits required even interstate as long as you're not bringing the merchandise to Mexico.

Aduana does check trucks within Mexico, often catching smugglers who made it past border checks. Interstate movers must be licensed. There are also special driving rules and lanes for trucks, as in other countries, which a local or personal vehicle might not be aware of.

Archived