Chapala.com Webboard

We lost our dog!

Her name is Reni. She is 4 years old, a white poodle mix, spayed and weighs about 5 kilos. She is wearing a red collar and leash but NO tags. She was last seen in front of the old Lloyds and Farmacia Guadalajara in Ajijic. Please call us if you have seen her. She is very friendly. Reward! We live in Ajijic Village. 766-2406 or cell 331-157-9938. Please help us!

I believe I saw a dog fitting this description this afternoon about 12:30 pm. She was walking around the little store on the mountain side of the intersection with the Carretera and Galeana. She looked as if she was looking for someone.

Hope this helps!

Valerie :)

Thank you for your good wishes! Ed and Reni walk daily in Ajijic, La Floresta, and San Antonio. He has posted flyers everywhere and talked with all the vendors along their route, as well as with the various residents he knows, but still no luck! I dreamed that she came back on her own, maybe for Tianguis since we live near there. If he agrees, I'll try to post a pic of the two of them!

We found her!!

And it was through this site! Thank you all so much for your wonderful efforts. A man found her around Juarez and Hidalgo, trailing her leash, and because she has a bobbed tail thought she belonged to Ken Gosh. He was aware she was missing as a devout reader of the webboard and called me this afternoon and voila!

Btw, she was happy to stay in his studio and hang out with all the artists!

Thank you all,

Betsy Edwards

So glad for you! Kudos to her rescuers! This board is getting very good a finding lost dogs!

I have tags on collars for both of our dogs but about a year ago someone said that their dog had been stolen and held for ransom. So I swtched to the plain collar. Now I have decided that whomever walks them will be cautioned NOT to tie them up outside a store! Each tag has their name and my cell number, no address. It's a sad trade-off.

Archived