Chapala.com Webboard

Dr. Eloy Barrigan-new office in Mirasol

My wife and I went to see Dr. Barrigan, formerly of Morelos in Chapala, at his new office in Mirasol, for a cleaning and checkup. Dr. Barrigan was working with his nephew, also a dentist. The new office and equipment is absolutely first rate and Dr. Barrigan is a most thorough and professional dentist. Teeth cleaning was $500 pesos, dirt cheap for having your teeth really cleaned well by a dentist instead of just a hygienist.

Last time, we tried Dental express, cheap but no comparison as far as thoroughness is concerned.

The new office has a very nice waiting room and parking is right out front. We are happy to be going to Dr. Barrigan again, who was recommended to us by RVGringo. Thanks again RV.

Same here. One day I had an absessed tooth and was in terrible pain. All dentists in town were at a convention and no one could see me for 3 days. I called Dr. Barragan on his cell (back then he worked in Guadalajara a few days per week). He said come to my office in Chapala at 7:30 that night. Took an xray and put it on a TV screen where I could see the infection. Pulled the tooth, pus hanging off the roots. 400 pesos which included a return visit. He is my dentist for life. And he is available every day now and no longer going to Guadalajara. State of the art equipment and an excellent dentist. He is the only dentist lake side who has not suggested cosmetic work on my teeth. Phone in Mirasol (376) 765- 5584

I have used Ajijic Dental for many years, Rocia is a great dentist and know her work. Cleaning is just 300 Pesos, all my crowns done by her are in top shape after many years. The more expensive dentists are not necessarily better. Have recommended Rocia to many friends and visitors, they all loved her dental work.

I have used Ajijic Dental for many years, Rocia is a great dentist and know her work. Cleaning is just 300 Pesos, all my crowns done by her are in top shape after many years. The more expensive dentists are not necessarily better. Have recommended Rocia to many friends and visitors, they all loved her dental work.

Did you miss the title of this thread? You are way off topic.

Did you miss the title of this thread? You are way off topic.

With all the praise of the Dentist I don't believe that I am off the topic, its good to know that there are other great dentists available.

• 2 months later...

Archived