Chapala.com Webboard

Knee replacement surgery by Dr. Gonzales (Maskaras Clinic)???

I had a consult with Dr. Gonzales today and some xrays and it's pretty clear that I'm going to need a knee replacement in the not too distant future.

I was very impressed with Dr. Gonzales and was wondering if anyone Lakeside has had him do a knee replacement surgery and if so if they would be kind enough to share a bit about their experience.

I'd appreciate any comments. No doubt that I need one. Only question is who is going to do it.

Thanks...

Charlie

You couldn't be in better hands. Have not had a knee replacement but my daughter came from Canada twice to have two difference surgeries done on her arm by Dr. Gonzales. We were both thoroughly impressed by his compassion and the excellent job he did. I have a friend in Guad who is a Canadian doctor who worked with Dr Gonzales for years. He said he has scrubbed in with him on many operations and he is the very best at what he does. My friends said if anyone in his own family needed orthopedic surgery Dr. Gonzales is the one he would want to do it. You don't get a better recommendation than that!

You're welcome. This is a little subtle to be sure, if you look at the search window to the right of where it reads "Topic" you will see what it will search listed. For example, look at it while you're in this thread and it reads "this topic." Go back to the main page of this section and it reads, "this forum." Go all the back to the list of forums and it reads "forums."

The first seach will only look at this thread. The second looks at this section and the third will search all the sections on this board.

Normally, your best bet is the second option, searching one of the subsections rather than just a thread or the entire board.

Archived