Chapala.com Webboard

Reliable taxis, etc to GDL airport?

Many of us use Miguel Zamora 333-808-8038. He's a young family man, lives in Ajijic, speaks perfect English and is studying tourism at the university in Guadalajara. He also has different size vehicles, depending on passengers and luggage needs. Always reliable.

Can anyone be so kind as to provide me with some numbers of taxis or other reliable companies that are reliable, speak a little english, and safe for rides to and from the GDL airport?

The Best

TAXI - Call the Cell phone

FRANCISCO

Office Tel: 766 1142 & 766 4917

Francisco’s Son Luis Cell Ph: 045 331 307 8289

Email: miramontes-transfer@hotmail.com

Many of us use Miguel Zamora 333-808-8038. He's a young family man, lives in Ajijic, speaks perfect English and is studying tourism at the university in Guadalajara. He also has different size vehicles, depending on passengers and luggage needs. Always reliable.

We used Miguel twice on Thursday - prompt, speaks English, very friendly.

i have confidence in alex. an expat who lives near the airport. i would also use him for trips to guad. you cannot depend upon one car service, as they get busy.

Francisco is not just the guy who takes you to the airport, he is also assisting many seniors for shopping locally, always friendly and helpful. When we got here 17 years ago he was our driver and he assisted us buying a used car. He is a great guy to keep in your notebook for outings when you need somebody to trust.

Francisco & sons Miramintes 766-1142

A couple of days ago we used Francisco & Sons (actually the son, Luis) to take us to the Casa Grande hotel at the airport in preparation for an early morning flight the next morning.

When paying him I mistakenly included a 100 CANADIAN dollar bill along with 3 - 100 peso notes.

After being in our room for 15 minutes, Luis called from the lobby and explained what happened and returned the money to me.

Needless t say, I would never have known.

They are definitely the only airport transportation company that I will use from now on.

PM you

After Francisco and Sons have been overwhelmingly recommended, why is this topic continuing when there is NO ONE better at doing what they do. They have the largest fleet of different sized vehicles, best maintained instead of one taxi driver with their rinky dink vehicles. One of Franciscos sons is a mechanic and maintains their fleet in top notch condition. Been using them for 11 years.

Perhaps this could be a pinned topic. It would alleviate the same question and the same answers week after week after week. Just a thought.

Perhaps this could be a pinned topic. It would alleviate the same question and the same answers week after week after week. Just a thought.

Archived