Limited booth rentals available

To reserve space Contact Maria at

Wilkes Education Center

Sign-up begins Monday Oct 4, 11-6

. Arts and Crafts items only

Non Mexican participants must be

LCS Members

• 3 weeks later...

What are the hours of the craft fair this coming Saturday? Are there still booths available?

The hours are 10am- 3pm.

The doors open at 8:30 for the crafters to set up. The LCS Cooks will start serving breakfast at 9:00am.

There will be pumpkin, chocolate chip and banana nut pancakes, sausages, fruit and the bar will have coffee, juice& Bloody Mary's

At 11:30 we will be serving all beef hot dogs and a nacho bar with lots of toppings. The bar will have beer, wine and soda.

I just talked to Maria at the Wilkes Center - Galeana #18, 766-2940 and she still has some space left for rent.

maw

What are the hours of the craft fair this coming Saturday? Are there still booths available?

The Fair hours are from 10 - 3. You will need to talk to Maria at Wilks Center about booth space. She is bi-lingual. I would tend to doubt there are still spaces, but I haven't heard.

The hours are 10am- 3pm.

The doors open at 8:30 for the crafters to set up. The LCS Cooks will start serving breakfast at 9:00am.

There will be pumpkin, chocolate chip and banana nut pancakes, sausages, fruit and the bar will have coffee, juice& Bloody Mary's

At 11:30 we will be serving all beef hot dogs and a nacho bar with lots of toppings. The bar will have beer, wine and soda.

I just talked to Maria at the Wilkes Center - Galeana #18, 766-2940 and she still has some space left for rent.

maw

Can someone clarify.....original post says it's November 7th...that's the Saturday after this coming Saturday???

Can someone clarify.....original post says it's November 7th...that's the Saturday after this coming Saturday???

I don't see anything posted about Nov. 7th- everything I am reading says Nov. 6th which is correct.

The book sale and craft fair all start at 10:00am except for food being available earlier at 9:00 am.

maw

I don't see anything posted about Nov. 7th- everything I am reading says Nov. 6th which is correct.

The book sale and craft fair all start at 10:00am except for food being available earlier at 9:00 am.

maw

Thanks for the clarification....I mis-typed the 7th, when I meant the 6th. Someone had said, "this coming Saturday" which is Oct. 30th. Just wanted to be sure it is the following Saturday, the 6th.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

last time there was a premium charged for early birds. is that the case this year?

No premium for the Craft Fair- we only did that for the Bazaar and BBQ in July.

Everyone gets in free for the Craft Fair. Last year they had 1000's of books for sale.

The video dept will also be selling VCR tapes and DVD's at bargain prices too!

maw

Archived